- Welcome to Aussie Car Recyclers.
- Aussie Car Recyclers was established in 1966. We are an Australian owned and family operated business. Our business has been reshaped many times since its humble beginings in order to keep us up to date with the ever changing automotive industry. We operate at peak performance to get your wheels turning again. Our staff are continuously researching the latest innovations in automotive technologies, enabling us to have the expert advice you need. Our friendly staff are experienced in assisting customers with diagnosing the faults your car is experiencing to help you find the right parts for your car and fast. Aussie Car Recyclers stock a wide range of new and used car parts, sourced from Australia and New Zealand. We utilise a digital inventory system with national coverage to locate your parts quickly. Parts are shipped Australia wide even remote areas. We are Accredited by MTAQ - the Motor Trade Association Queensland. Aussie Car Recyclers are proud members of Capricorn. As members we are preferred suppliers to a wide base of customers across Australia and New Zealand.
- We are wreckers Logan City with partner wreckers in Brisbane, Ipswich, Gold Coast, Townsville, Rockhampton, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and can ship parts across Australia
- Are you repairing or restoring a car? Contact Aussie Car Recyclers. Aussie Car Recyclers stock a wide range of new and recycled car parts. We stock New and Used Turbo's, Air Condition Compressors, Bumper Bars, Doors and Panels, Engines, Ignitions and Exhaust, Mirrors and Windows, Reconditioned Transmissions, Reconditioned Tail Shafts, Shift Actuators, Headlights and Tail Lights, Indicators and Garnishes, Mag Wheels and a whole lot more.
- We recycle car parts to ensure that less parts are re-manufactured thus ensuring that less resources are used in maintaining cars, light trucks, SUV's and utility vehicles.
- We utilise a state of the art workshop with a green filtration system for waste water, optimised oil filtration, powered by solar power to suppliment our eco friendly premises along with rain water tanks to optimise the resources available in a heavily industrialised city. This ensures that our impact to the enviroment is at the absolute minimal whilst re-using waste products such as cars aimed at the scrap heap.
- Aussie Car Recyclers live and Breathe Austrailia and we are always looking at ways to reduce the impact the automotive industry has in the environment.
- If you have a project that favours a greener inititive, we'd love to hear of it. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safe and Happy Motoring People